Friday, August 3, 2012

THE SILVER LINING: Top Secret to Success

It's easy to get caught up in comparing or thinking about what you don't have in life. I know I am guilty of that from to time to time-especially with social media.

But how often do you take the time to appreciate all that you do HAVE even down to the smallest details. Do you practice being grateful?

I recently read an article on Yahoo, saying a top secret to success is GRATITUDE! It suggested actually writing down everything that you are thankful for in an effort to reprogram your thinking.

I love this idea! I just finished a full week of entries! Is this something you think you can do?

Article:
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/advisor/true-secret-to-success--it-s-not-what-you-think-.html

Xoxo,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment