Saturday, August 25, 2012

Naturally RADIANT: Dry Hair? Fix it for Pennies...

Beyond the Green Screen

I don't know about you...but this desert heat does a number my hair, nails, skin--everything! But let's just focus on one for now-hair!







Although, I am a fan of using great quality shampoos and conditioners. Occassionally, I notice my hair decides to have a mind of its own and not act right! Is anyone else with me on this? Anyone?

When I want to solve a problem, especially beauty issues, I search for natural remedies first. That's when I discovered Apple Cider Vinegar! You probably have some already at your house. It works wonders to reset the pH balance in your hair and tones the scalp. It always gives my hair a boost and extra shine.



ACV Rinse:
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar ( not white)
2cups water ratio

**Try keeping a bottle of the rinse in your shower. I use it on a weekly basis.

 This rinse is on a ton of blogs, some say dont rinse it out, some say do it before shampooing or after condtioning, but I like use it after shampooing-to get rid of the residue, and before conditioning-to get rid of the smell.  You can play around and see what works for you.

Good luck!

Xoxo,
Britt



No comments:

Post a Comment